- Pimp My Icon Pro- Home Screen Icons
- One Simple Goal
- Clipart for Document and Presentation - Emotion, Icon, Symbol, Pattern
- STAR EnviroTech
- iProject for Project Managment
- Daily Plan – Get Your Projects and Tasks Organized for iPad
- Daily Plan – Get Your Projects and Task Organized for iPhone
Dolphin Browser 6.0
Do not like the new UI
The old UI from v5.x was so much better, as the browser was better than chrome on both iPhone and iPad. This new chrome ripoff is terrible, at least for me.
Also the double layout keyboard was better than this new keyboard.
5.3 is better than 6.0
Wait to update! Hang onto v5.
I suppose v6 has only been available for a very short time but there are some blatantly obvious and rudimentary characteristics of mobile web browsing that are either a little off the mark or simply omitted:
• When I tapped an empty text box to type something, the keyboard opened and covered the text box, requiring me to scroll down in order to see what I was typing. Swing and a miss.
• I couldn`t zoom in... on ANYTHING. Not with the double-tap gesture, not with the two-finger expand gesture. Big ol` failboat.
Other than those glaring mistakes, it`s still a fairly decent browser. I suppose like most updates, it`ll take some getting used to but I still like it better than Safari... or, at least I will when they let me zoom in again.
Related - Productivity - Dolphin Browser 6.0
The "Download" link for Dolphin Browser 6.0 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
Customers also see - like Dolphin Browser 6.0
More in Productivity - for Dolphin Browser 6.0
More by MoboTap Inc. - for Dolphin Browser 6.0